We welcome you to come and worship at Ridgeview Fellowship!
Ridgeview Fellowship is a Christ-centered, Biblically-based, Great Commission-focused church that places emphasis in five areas:
(1) Evangelism – It is the responsibility of every follower of Christ and every church of the Lord Jesus Christ to carry out the Great Commission to make disciples of all people. Every Christian should proactively build relationships with the lost in order to grasp a Spirit-led opportunity to share a witness in word or deed. We believe every Christian best serves this call as salt and light in the marketplace. (Matthew 28:19-20; Acts 1:8; 17:17)
(2) Discipleship – People serve passionately when they know their spiritual gift(s) and are equipped to serve out of that giftedness. It is our goal to assist young Christians in finding their spiritual gift.
(3) Worship – Authentic worship with relevant biblical application ignites the disciple to love Christ and draws the seeker to Christ.
(4) Ministry – Each disciple has a place of ministry within the Body of Christ. God has gifted each believer with at least one spiritual gift for the purpose of building up the body and carrying out God’s mission in his or her life (Romans 12:3-8; I Corinthians 12; Ephesians 4:11-13).
(5) Fellowship – Every believer needs to bond with other believers. God gave us instructions to not forsake the assembling of ourselves together (Hebrews 10:25). We need to spend time with other believers for spiritual strength and encouragement.
It is our prayer that we can offer you a place to worship and an extended group of family and friends who share a common faith, community and life goals. May God bless you in your daily walk in Christ!
Our Family Focused Values
We believe that the ultimate purpose in living is to know and glorify God and to attain eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord, beginning within our own families and then reaching out to a suffering humanity that does not know of His love and sacrifice.
We believe that the institution of marriage was intended by God to be a permanent, lifelong relationship between a man and a woman, regardless of trials, sickness, financial reverses or emotional stresses that may ensue.
We believe that children are a heritage from God and a blessing from His hand. We are therefore accountable to Him for raising, shaping and preparing them for a life of service to His Kingdom and to humanity.
We believe that human life is of inestimable worth and significance in all its dimensions, including the unborn, the aged, the widowed, the mentally handicapped, the unattractive, the physically challenged and every other condition in which humanness is expressed from conception to the grave.
We believe that God has ordained three basic institutions — the church, the family and the government — for the benefit of all humankind. The family exists to propagate the race and to provide a safe and secure haven in which to nurture, teach and love the younger generation. The church exists to minister to individuals and families by sharing the love of God and the message of repentance and salvation through the blood of Jesus Christ. The government exists to maintain cultural equilibrium and to provide a framework for social order.